2) With lashings of pepper (you'd be surprised how much the taste changes)
3) In a toastie. A twist on beans on toast.
4) With a dash of ketchup/brown sauce/peri peri (useful for when you spend too much on booze and have to buy the cheap brands)
5) Cold. Not nearly as disgusting as it sounds.
6) Make your own!
7) Mixed with minced beef/Quorn mince to create a quick, filling meal.
8) Added to cooked mushrooms (let the mushroom juice and bean sauce mingle).
9) Heated for longer to thicken the sauce (again, useful for those cheap brands).
10) As a dip for nachos. Greatly improved by grated cheese.
|Heinz: The King of Beans|